1. Make sure your blog is set up properly and has enough content. Your blog should have a clean and professional design, and should have at least several dozen posts.
2. Use good-quality, original content on your blog. Google values high-quality content and is more likely to approve blogs that have unique and informative posts.
7. Use appropriate ad placements on your blog. AdSense has specific guidelines for where ads can be placed on your blog. Make sure you are following these guidelines to increase the chances of your application being approved.
8. Disclose any sponsored content or paid promotions on your blog. Google requires that you disclose any sponsored content or paid promotions on your blog to ensure that you are transparent with your readers.
9. Keep your blog updated regularly. A blog that is updated frequently with new and fresh content may be more likely to be approved by Google.
10. Be patient. It can take a few days or up to a couple of weeks for Google to review your AdSense application.