1. Banking Sector: You can apply for various positions in public sector banks such as Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, or Specialist Officer. These jobs offer stability, good salary, and growth opportunities.
2. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exams: SSC conducts exams for various government departments like Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Income Tax Department, and more. You can apply for positions such as Data Entry Operator, Stenographer, or Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
3. Defense Services: Women can join the Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force through special entry schemes. Positions like Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer or Women Special Entry Scheme (WSES) Officer are available for them.
4. Indian Railways: You can apply for various positions in the Indian Railways such as Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Clerk, or Assistant Station Master through the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams.
5. Civil Services: UPSC conducts the Civil Services examination, where you can aspire to become an Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officer, Indian Police Service (IPS) officer, or other positions in the central government bureaucracy.
6. Teaching Jobs: You can pursue a career in teaching by applying for jobs in government schools or colleges. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) qualify you for these positions.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other government job opportunities available in sectors such as healthcare, public sector undertakings (PSUs), and more. It's important to research and explore the requirements and eligibility criteria for each position to make an informed decision based on your interests and qualifications.