1. Taj Mahal, Agra - A UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of love, this stunning white marble mausoleum was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
2. Agra Fort, Agra - A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Agra Fort was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in the 16th century and served as the main residence of the Mughal emperors until 1638.
3. Fatehpur Sikri, Agra - A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Fatehpur Sikri was the capital of the Mughal Empire during the 16th century and is known for its beautiful architecture and historical significance.
8. Prayagraj- A city at the confluence of three rivers, Allahabad is known for the Kumbh Mela, a major Hindu pilgrimage and cultural festival.
9. Lucknow - The capital city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is known for its rich cultural heritage, delicious cuisine, and historical monuments.
10. Kanpur - A major industrial city, Kanpur is known for its leather industry and also has several historical sites and monuments to visit.