1. Yoga - Deepika Padukone's day starts with Yoga and Surya Namaskar, which keeps her physically and mentally fresh throughout the day. She believes that asanas, pranayama, and meditation can flush out toxins from the body.
2. Walk - When Deepika is on shoot, she walks for half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening along with normal exercise. They say that apart from reducing calories, it also reduces stress.
3. Deepika is not fond of going to the gym, but when she is bored with the workout routine or when she needs to tone her muscles and body, she does workout by going to the gym.
4. Deepika also pays special attention to diet, for this she takes two white eggs and a glass of low-fat milk in the morning breakfast. She takes roasted fish with vegetables for lunch and replaces rice with dal, vegetables and roti for dinner.
5. Deepika eats fruits every two hours and takes water or other beverages throughout the day so that there is no shortage of water in the body.