To delete your Instagram account, follow these steps.....
1. Go to the Instagram website on your computer or mobile browser.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Click on the gear icon next to your username and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Delete Your Account" under "Help."
6. Select a reason for why you want to delete your account from the drop-down menu.
7. Re-enter your password when prompted.
8. Click on "Permanently delete my account."
Once you have completed these steps, your Instagram account will be deleted permanently. Note that once your account is deleted, you won't be able to reactivate it or retrieve any of the content or data you had on it.