2. Meet YouTube Partner Program requirements: To monetize your YouTube channel, you must meet the YouTube Partner Program requirements, which include having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months.
3. Enable monetization: Once you meet the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you can enable monetization on your videos by joining the YouTube Partner Program and linking your AdSense account.
5. Promote your channel: Promote your channel on social media platforms, forums, and other relevant websites to increase your visibility and gain more subscribers.
6. Keep track of your metrics: Keep track of your metrics, such as views, watch time, engagement, and revenue, to understand what works and what doesn't and adjust your strategy accordingly.
7. Create and Sell Merchandise: Another way to earn money from YouTube is by creating and selling merchandise related to your channel or brand.
8. Sponsorship and Brand deals: As your channel grows, you may be approached by companies for sponsorship and brand deals. Be selective and choose brands that align with your values and niche.
9. YouTube Premium revenue: YouTube Premium subscribers can watch your videos without ads, and you can earn a share of the subscription revenue based on how much time they spend watching your videos.