1. Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification required for joining the Indian Navy varies depending on the type of entry. For example, for officers entry, candidates must have a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. For sailors and other entry-level positions, the minimum educational qualification may be lower.
2. Age Limit: The age limit for joining the Indian Navy varies depending on the type of entry. For example, for officers entry, the age limit is generally between 19-24 years, while for sailors entry, the age limit is generally between 17-21 years.
3. Physical Standards: Candidates must meet certain physical standards in terms of height, weight, and vision. The specific requirements may vary depending on the type of entry.
4. Examination: Candidates must appear for a competitive examination conducted by the Indian Navy. The examination may consist of a written test, physical test, medical test, and an interview.
5. Training: Once selected, candidates have to undergo training at the Indian Naval Academy. The duration of the training may vary depending on the type of entry.
10. Apply for Recruitment: Candidates can apply for Navy recruitment notifications that are released by the Indian Navy through its official website or through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for certain types of entries.