To join the Indian Army, which is commonly referred to as "RAW" (Research and Analysis Wing), you must first meet the eligibility criteria and then apply for the relevant recruitment process. Here are the general steps to join the Indian Army:
1. Check the eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria vary depending on the entry mode, rank, and educational qualifications. You can find the details on the official website of the Indian Army.
2. Register for the recruitment process: Once you are eligible, you can register for the recruitment process on the official website or through the designated channels.
3. Attend the recruitment rally: The Indian Army conducts recruitment rallies in various parts of the country. You can attend the rally as per your convenience.
4. Clear the selection process: The selection process includes a written test, physical fitness test, and medical examination. You must clear all the stages to join the Indian Army.
5. Complete the training: Once you are selected, you will have to undergo training as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Army.
It's worth noting that RAW is not the same as the Indian Army. RAW is India's external intelligence agency, and recruitment for it is a different process altogether. However, the exact process is not public knowledge as RAW is a highly secretive organization.