The eligibility criteria for Railway Group D recruitment exam are as follows:
1. Age limit: The candidate should be between 18-33 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
2. Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th standard (or equivalent) from a recognized board. However, candidates with higher education qualifications can also apply.
3. Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962.
4. Medical standards: The candidate should meet the medical standards specified by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The medical standards include visual acuity, physical fitness, and other criteria.
5. Other requirements: The candidate should not have any criminal record or pending criminal cases. Additionally, the candidate should not have been disqualified from any railway recruitment exams in the past.
These eligibility criteria are subject to change, and candidates are advised to refer to the official notification issued by the Railway Recruitment Board for the latest information.